Information about the October 7-8, 2013, Balanced Menus meetings in San Francisco and Berkeley
SF PSR coordinates Healthy Food in Health Care in California, a nationwide program of Health Care Without Harm that harnesses the purchasing power and expertise of the health care sector to advance the development of a sustainable food system.
What We Do
Through advocacy and education, we motivate facilities to implement programs that explicitly connect all aspects of the food system with health. We catalyze sustainable procurement efforts, create clinician advocates, and inspire health care institutions to become leaders in shaping a food system that supports prevention-based health care.
- California Hospital Leadership Teams
- Sustainable Hospital Food Service
- Food Matters: Clinical Education and Advocacy
- Awards and Benchmarking
- Learn more about Healthy Food in Health Care
- Search our tools and resources, including purchasing guides, reports, and factsheets
- Sign the Healthy Food in Health Care Pledge
- Attend an upcoming event or webinar, or search the archives
- Subscribe to our national listserv
- Check out and subscribe to our national newsletters
- Join our California email list to receive information about upcoming events and new tools and resources. Send a request to email@example.com.
- For individualized support contact Kendra Klein, SF PSR Senior Program Associate of the Healthy Food in Health Care program, at firstname.lastname@example.org